cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Woody flow example do not work
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:13:40 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> As an interim fix, I propose to call the validator function either
> when process() returns true *or* actionCommand != null. It's then the
> validator function's responsibility to know if it's called because of
> successful validation or because of an actionCommand.

Fixed. Tested both the examples and my application which justified the
intial change. Here's the updated snippet that is now in CVS :

        // If either validation was successfull or there was an event,
call the validator
        if ((finished ||this.submitId != null) && validator != undefined) {
            finished = validator(this);

Orixo, the opensource XML business alliance  -

View raw message