cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Woody flow example do not work
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:39:48 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

> I do not think it's a thing to be put into bugzilla so it goes here:
> while the "standard" woody form example is fully functional the flow version
> does not allow you to add or remove a contact.

We've debugged this offline already (Marc and myself during a car ride
this afternoon), and changing line 156-157 into:

         if (validator != undefined) {
             finished = validator(this) && finished;

will solve this as far as we can see now. But since Sylvain was quite
specific about this in his commit changing the original version some
days ago, we've not patched this before getting the word out to him.

Anyway, the reverting patch is attached if you can't wait.

Cheers,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org