cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Classloading from flow (was [Fwd: RE: Calling Java classes from (JXForms) javascript - can you? how?])
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:27:14 GMT
There's absolutely no reason that could lead classes to be loaded from
the sitemap directory: Cocoon does not define any classloader, except
the XSP classloader (which doesn't use the sitemap directory).

So classloading is performed by the servlet engine, meaning jar files in
WEB-INF/lib and classes in WEB-INF/classes.

So point 1/ about Packages.dir.dir.class is valid, but point 2/ is not.

Sylvain