cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: [OT] getting no mails from Apache (again)
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:09:42 GMT
Thanks for the information, Reinhard. Though this time it took less than
2 days I switched to my company address.

The only thing I find really strange, is the fact, that the mails were
correctly forwarded from apache.org to gmx.de (subscription with
joerg@apache.org), but at the same time I don't get the mails from

Joerg