cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject [OT] getting no mails from Apache (again)
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:18:43 GMT
Hello,

it's now the second time that I don't get any mail from Apache, though
I'm subscribed to several lists. Because I'm not the only one using GMX
I wanted to ask if anybody else has problems receiving Apache mails.
They simply seem to stop without any particular reason - and the last
time after some weeks I got the mails again, also without any reason.
It's not a problem of subscribing, the mails simply don't come through
from Apache to GMX. After the outage the last time I got big mails from
Apache mailing software ezmlm that it could not deliver the mails with
"host not found" or something similar. But I don't want to take my
Apache address (I have now resubscribed with it for receiving the mails)
for writing mails as long as I can not use my Mozilla mail for it. I'm
not that shortcut junkie, that likes to use pine ...

One of the last mails I got yesterday is 54342 at
users@cocoon.apache.org. I didn't receive my own reply on this mail 54346.
(Maybe this helps for finding out the reason.)

Joerg