cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Weird bug in aggregation and multiple cocoon: redirects
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:10:35 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I encountered a strange bug in an application combining flow and
> aggegation : each page is an aggregation of navigation+content, and
> the content is a call to a flowscript.

Fixed. Redirecting to a "cocoon:" URI within an internal call to the
sitemap (i.e. "cocoon:" source) was simply not handled (see the funny
"FIXME - What to do here?" comment in ForwardRedirector).

The fix required a full rewrite of "cocoon:" redirects management :
they're now handled internally by the TreeProcessor, which avoids
external components to worry about it.

I'll test a bit more this before committing. But this makes one more
reason for a quick 2.1.1 ;-)

Sylvain (going to bed after a successful bug hunt)