cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: Flow + Hibernate sample offer
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:35:06 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

>> But I suggest you create a Wiki page and add your example as a zip
>> file to
>> this page. Instead of having links to your own CVS.
> or cocoondev as Vadim suggested ..... who do I approach for cocoondev ?

Me. I'm a bit swamped ATM, but will try and follow up ASAP.

Hm. Maybe it doesn't warrant a full 'project' on its own, with separate
mailing list and CVS module and all that. I might as well make a general
purpose CVS module for license-incompatible Cocoon-related scratchpad
thingies on, and give anyone who wants commit access.

Will think some more!

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at