cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: cocoon-based website needs search engine functionality
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:52:51 GMT
Frederic wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I'm urgently looking for someone who has experience with building cocoon apps and integrating
search functionality to incorporate search functionality into a website counting 500 pages,
of which some 150 are also available as pdf and Word docs.

>People who are able to incorporate Lucene (open to different products if I can be convinced
of its advantages) into Cocoon websites, please inform me about your price and delivery date.

Do you know that Lucene is *already* incorporated into Cocoon ? Or do
you have special needs regarding indexing non-cocoon generated documents
(the pdf and word docs mentioned above) ?

Sylvain