cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject preparation of board report
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:42:02 GMT
Hi all,

it's time to prepare our report for the ASF board meeting of August
20th. I'm looking to collect noteworthy news about our community
project, and so far these are the topics I'm planning to put in the
report. Comment & add as you see fit:

* ramping up towards a 2.1 release
* the noteworthy, tough but fruitful discussion about Flow & balcanization
* first (baby)steps towards form handling framework unification
* new committers
* Lenya's ongoing incubation + intention to participate with the GT
* (slowly) ongoing effort to migrate the Wiki -> ASF equipment
* charter discussions (I hope to be able to attach a revised &
voted-upon charter for approval by the board, so stay tuned for more)

Things I decided to drop ;-)

* Carsten's repeated abuse of his own fingers
* The Swimming Pool Sessions @ Sylvain's

Anything else?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org