cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: [OT] Font size, Re: [ANN] Apache Cocoon 2.1 Release Candidate
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:12:35 GMT
>> No, to all Mozilla users. Because there are many websites having to
>> little fonts. For example is a bit strenuous to read in
>> default font size,
> Looks good to me, btw. I hadn't understand a word, but size is good :)
> What I can't read is without pressing Ctrl-+  *at
> least* once (killer feature this ctrl-+!). Sometimes I do it twice ;-)

> Mozilla is gaining market share, btw. is a geek site and you
> can see mozilla share around 10%+ and growing (see stats), but recently
> in the press they also noticed growing mozilla share. After some time
> those sites will have to change.

At the Gecko engine is already at 25%:

I hate it especially when homebanking sites force me to use another
browser. even worked only with the Microsoft Java VM, they
now switched to a HTML solution - after two years I asked the first
time. has not been working with Gecko until now, don't know
if it will change. used the Netscape plugin interface,
but now they switched to an applet - and this does not work with Gecko.
What a hard world ... ;-)

View raw message