cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Treeprocessor bug with map:resource and views?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:25:37 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:

>Hi vadim,
>
>I'm experiencing the same problem. Views on resources seems to be broken. I will put this
in bugzilla.

I found the problem, which is a bug in the sitemap engine. There's an
easy workaround until the bug is fixed (which should be real soon) :
move views *before* the resources in the sitemap file !

But then I found another problem related to views on <map:aggregate>.
I'm currently tracking that one !

Sylvain