cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: FYI: SlopGenerator added (as the unstable "slop" block)
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:22:44 GMT
Bertrand,

Can your SlopGenerator handle multiple mail messages per file? If so, that would be
excellent, as it will make it possible to build a poor-man's mailing list archive.
Subscribe a mailbox to the list and point the SlopGenerator at its unix mailbox file.

This is something I could really do with.

Regards,

Upayavira