cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [QUICK-VOTE] Release Date for 2.1 final
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:16:18 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:
> I'm fine with either, but one thing that IMO still needs to be done
> prior to release is remove the old FOM. It is however still used in a
> few places (xmlform, linotype). People who will use that code as an
> example for doing their own stuff will end up using the unsupported API.

I have a working port of Linotype to the new FOM, *BUT* it requires
adding a getRealPath method to cocoon.context. Since this method wasn't
included in the FOM proposal, I haven't included it, but it's a one-liner.

I could either add it right away and commit the modified Linotype
implementation tonight, or we could call a vote, but in that case I
won't be able to commit it until September (leaving tomorrow for summer
vacations). Alternatively, I could post a patch to bugzilla.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it