cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Garbage or The Quest for the Perfect Template Language
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:28:59 GMT
Christopher Oliver wrote:
> In general, I think you're right, though, JXTemplate generator requires
> additional tags to support Number, Date, and Message formatting. JSTL
> has such tags. If I have time I'll try to add them.

Nice. After having tried Velocity, MHO is that it sucks, so let's
enhance JXTemplate until it's the perfect template language for Cocoon.
I'll be glad to help you in this effort as soon as I come back from my
vacations (that is, from tomorrow until Sep. 1st).

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it