cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: MIDI block (was: Another music proposal)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 05:32:54 GMT
Mark,

Great to see you're ready to donate the midi block. I suggest you submit your patch to
Bugzilla (http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/). Then all committers will see it, and
hopefully one will pick it up and commit it.

You can submit as an archive all of your new files, and also a patch file for all files
that have changed.

Regards, Upayavira