cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [RT] Updating our marketing strategy
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 08:29:18 GMT
On 29/07/2003 9:28 Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I'll write something up.

I needed something for a conference I'll be speaking, and I came up with:

"Apache Cocoon is a compelling XML-centric framework for building
serious web applications. Different from traditional development
frameworks, Cocoon provides XML pipelining and aggregation for content
composition cleanly separated from a flow definition and execution
context, offering an ideal platform for both content- and logic-driven
web applications."

How does that sound?

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at