cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Moving Cocoon wiki to proper ASF equipment [was: Re: Releasing 2.1]
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2003 21:30:37 GMT
On 2/08/2003 22:21 Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> ProxyPass can't be in .htaccess.

That's what I was already afraid of.

>  Redirect directives can.  But, they'll
> see the 'real' URL in the browser.

Sure, and since we try and advocate cool URIs whenever we can, I really
hope we can eventually make proper use of mod_proxy or mod_jk.

> If I get a chance in the next few days, I'll try to run a simple load
> test against it to see how the JDK fares.  -- justin

That would be great - I was thinking of doing the same but a bit
reluctant to stress our new hardware yet. Besides, I'm no Java guru on
the FreeBSD platform. I'll make sure logging is switched to WARN or
ERROR only so that debug messages don't mess up performance.

Thanks for your help,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org