cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Getting an X from a FOM_X
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 21:59:05 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:
> Christopher Oliver wrote:
>
>> FOM_Cocoon has Java methods to get the Request, Response, Session, and
>> Context, and ComponentManager.
> But is it callable from Javascript? If I try to call
> "cocoon.getRequest()" I get this exception:
>
> org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: getRequest is not
> a function".
>
>     Ugo

While waiting for a reply, I went ahead and simply wrapped the method in
a new method that takes a FOM_Cocoon as an argument, gets the Request
from it and calls the original method.

Oh, by the way, this is related to porting Linotype to the FOM, which I
have just completed, so if someone would be so kind as to activate my
CVS committer account, I'd be glad to commit it myself ;-).

	Ugo