cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject [RT] Portal Engine and Woody.
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 06:16:27 GMT
Hi:

I am thinking about an application. It is posible to include woody into
the portal engine to allow some kind of interesting info into the same
page for the user:

Example: Suppose we have the following layout:

| Header                                  |
+-----------------------------------------|
|Mini report | Main UI      | Mini Report |
| 1 (status) | (Use Woody   |     2       |
+------------|  for forms)  | (Top 5      |
| Mini Report|              | Customers)  |
| (Other top)|                            |
| Footer                                  |

Is this posible?

I think i would be great to allow that kind of interface. The user can
have a "set" of predefined mini reports to choose from. And every "Mini
report" can have a link to see a report in more detail. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo