cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoon Distro support
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:47:34 GMT
On Friday, Aug 29, 2003, at 08:12 Europe/Rome, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> the recent comments about production build and "binary builds" have
> caused me to think about Cocoon Distros and what must core Cocoon do
> to allow for Cocoon Distros from 3rd parties.

[snip]

*everything* about ease of distribution, ease of webapp-level
composability, ease of reuse, ease of configuration, ease of
deployment, ease of staging, updating, cluster replication and what not
has *ALREADY* been considered in the block design.

Can people *PLEASE* take a look at that before restarting anew
everytime?

Thanks.

--
Stefano, frustrated when people base their context on their own
assumptions instead of reading previous context.