cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Simple "production build" directions
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:51:49 GMT
Le Jeudi, 28 aoû 2003, à 16:40 Europe/Zurich, Geoff Howard a écrit :
> ...Also, are there other config issues can be agreed on for this
> target/recommended setting?  Logging level?  Allow/Deny uploads?...

As someone mentioned, it might be hard or impossible to find a set of
settings that suits everybody.

Instead of adding a production target, I'd suggest working on Timothy's
instructions on the wiki (including the production.build.properties
example) and adding the result to CVS as PRODUCTION-INSTALL.TXT or
something once they're stabilized.

-Bertrand