cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [RT] WebDAV proxy / DASL search in Cocoon
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:17:35 GMT

Le Jeudi, 28 aoû 2003, à 17:54 Europe/Zurich, Gianugo Rabellino a écrit
:

> ...Not really. You need to keep your metadata repository in sync, so
> you need to intercept PUT, DELETE & MKCOL, acting accordingly on the
> JDBC store, so you would need a bit more than just proxying.

You mean to add/remove URIs from the metadata store, right?
Or are there any implicit properties (creation date etc) that need to
be maintained?

>> ...Does this sound too hackish? ;-)
>
> Not at all, infact it was something I wanted to investigate sooner or
> later (with DAV ACL being the next one to tackle). Care to jump in? > :-)

It depends if we take this route in my current project - hopefully we
will, I'll know more in a few days.

-Bertrand