cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sonny Sukumar <ahimsad...@yahoo.com>
Subject URLs being encoded WITH cookies enabled
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:10:29 GMT

[Hi guys, I posted this message on the Users list a
few days ago, but nobody seems to know.  I figured I'd
ask the developers. :-) Thanks!]

I'm using the EncodeURLTransformer in all of my
pipelines just before serializing the output, but from
what I read I thought it is only supposed to encode
URLs if cookies are disabled in the browser.

I've confirmed that cookies are enabled for my browser
(Mozilla Firebird v0.6 and IE 5 & 6), but the URLs
keep getting rewritten with a jsessionid parameter.

What could be wrong?