cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: [OT] getting no mails from Apache (again)
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:30:41 GMT

Joerg, did you get my last mail about unreliability to gmx.de and gmx.net
from apache.org?  I regularly see messages destined for those two domains
stuck in the queue for the maximum allowed length of time (3 days), at
which point they bounce.  Based on this, I would not recommend using them
for significant amounts of email traffic.

	Brian