cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steve K <sh...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Small suggestion for flow: Cocoon instead of cocoon
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 05:28:40 GMT
Hey folks -

I hope it isn't too late for such a trivial suggestion, and I hope this hasn't
been discussed before, but is there any particular reason the global cocoon
object in flow is lowercased?  I am used to working with JavaScript in
Mozilla and its "window into the guts" object name is "Components".  You can
see some examples here:

http://www.mozilla.org/scriptable/components_object.html

Plus, Microsoft's use of JavaScript in its technologies (WSH, ASP) does the
same with similar objects (WSH has WScript, ASP has Request, Response,
Server, Session).

Anyhow, great work on the flow stuff, I can't wait to start using it in my own
apps!

cheers,
-steve