cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Discussion of Cocoon TLP Guidelines
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 12:03:28 GMT
Minor typo:

<note>&#34;Lazy&#34; means the action item has immediate tactic
          approval, and it is not necessary to tally the vote until a -1
          reply
          is posted. Once a -1 reply is posted, the vote must be tallied
          and
          reported before the action item is considered approved. All
          action-item votes are lazy except for a public release
          vote.</note>

Surely tactic should read tacit:

---From dictionary.com------------------

tacĀ·it
1.  Not spoken: indicated tacit approval by smiling and winking.
2a. Implied by or inferred from actions or statements: Management has
given its tacit approval to the plan.
2b. Law. Arising by operation of the law rather than through direct
expression.
3.  Archaic. Not speaking; silent.

Regards, Upayavira