cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Exclude JDK from Eclipse Debugging
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 10:27:23 GMT
Dear All,

I've done some major reworking on the CLI/bean using Eclipse, but have
been unable to debug it, because Eclipse insists upon stepping into JDK
classes. If I remove it from the source lookup list (in the 'debug'
window), when I debug, it complains that it can't find the source for
Class.java :-(

I know in Idea you can specify which packages/classes you should step
over and which you should debug, but I can't find a similar option in
Eclipse.

This behaviour is really stupid, but I can't work around it.

Any ideas?

I'm using Eclipse 2.1.1.

Regards, Upayavira