cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache newsletter in progress
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:40:34 GMT

Yes, I am now preparing the Apache Newsletter.

There are "New Committers" section, so those who
had voted in as cocoon committer can add your name
to it.

Also, anticipating a nice blurb :-)

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. I think Steven's blurb is very catchy. :D

--

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:44:37 +0200
(Subject: Apache newsletter in progress)
Steven Noels <stevenn@outerthought.org> wrote:

> fyi: Tetsuya Kitahata is in the process of preparing the first
> all-Apache newsletter, and his late work on the Jakarta newsletter sure
> makes it warrant some attention.
>
> I added a little statement as to how the Cocoon project is faring on the
> draft Wiki version:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1
>
> If there's anything completely wrong or stuff you really want to be
> added, please LMK.
>
> Cheers,
>
> </Steven>
> --