cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [QUICK-VOTE] Release Date for 2.1 final
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:55:19 GMT
On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 09:44, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> I just wanted to check what the general feeling for the final
> release date of 2.1 is.
>
> I think we can either release next week (12th) or the week after
> (19th).
>
> I prefer the 12th and don't think that we need one more week. We
> can make a 2.1.1 were easy anyway.
>
> So, to make this thread easier, please only speak up if you think
> that the 19th is better and give a short reason.

I'm fine with either, but one thing that IMO still needs to be done
prior to release is remove the old FOM. It is however still used in a
few places (xmlform, linotype). People who will use that code as an
example for doing their own stuff will end up using the unsupported API.
Or maybe we could simply add a big warning on top of the .js files, if
nobody wants to update that code right now.