cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject cocoon.process uri argument (was RE: sendPage, sendPageAndWait uri argument)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:24:13 GMT
On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 17:41, Unico Hommes wrote:
> On a related note: the cocoon.process(uri,object,outStream) FOM function
> is always resolved as cocoon:// . Do you think this should behave as
> sendPage(AndWait)?

To provide the necessary context for others: this would mean that an uri
starting with a slash is resolved starting from the root sitemap, while
an uri not starting with a slash is resolved against the current
sitemap.

I think that would make a lot of sense, +1 from me. This would break
existing uses of that method though, but I think we better change it now
than later. Anyone else?