cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EU Software Patents protest action
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 06:50:25 GMT
+1

I added a link from our user group web site.

http://www.struts-atlanta.org/

We are a small group (currently 201 members on the mailing list), but I am
happy to do my part.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist
http://www.struts-atlanta.org
770-822-3359
AIM:jmitchtx

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>
To: <community@apache.org>
Cc: <board@apache.org>; <infrastructure@apache.org>; <dev@cocoon.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 9:11 AM
Subject: EU Software Patents protest action

Hi peeps,

my colleagues are just back from the live demonstration in front of the EU
offices. Several hundreds of people where effectively there, and while we
will never know whether such actions have any effect, I was proud to be
able to tell them that all ASF sites were participating with the online
action.

So whoever who made the necessary changes acting under the root account on
minotaur: thanks!

</Steven>