cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent De Groote" <>
Subject Database Reader exception
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:32:01 GMT
In Cocoon-2.1rc1, and the last (cocoon-2.1_20030805041644) snapshot:

I made a change in the DatabaseReader class, to avoid a
java.lang.ClassCastException.  I don't know where to forward this source
change to make it available for all, so I suppose this list is the correct
way to request the propagation:

In DatabaseReader.class, there is a java.lang.ClassCastException in the
function "service", when the return value of manager.lookup() is assigned to
the dbselector variable.  This prevents normal operations of the class

After changing the type of dbselector (first variable of the class) from
ComponentSelector to ServiceSelector, the class works properly.

Could you apply the changes to the source files ?

View raw message