cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/WEB-INF cocoon.xconf
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:37:10 GMT

> Reinhard Pötz wrote:

Yep I know ... it was meant as a kind of reminder (if somebody who has
the time, the knowledge and reads it ... ;-)

I thought that we should *also* fix the proxy problem with the next
minor release because I think in many production environments this can
be a big problem and a reason not to switch.

Reinhard