cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Hochsteger" <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: [RT] the value of being wrong
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:07:07 GMT
Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> schrieb:

> Andreas wrote;
> > Nature and evolution has proven that many times.
> > Even now we are often surprised that the behaviours and structures of
> > all creatures on this earth serve a certain purpose which has been
> > developed over the time.
> > It was not carefully planed as a perfect world from the beginning on
> > because then all creatures would have been unchanged since then.
>
> And >99% of all spieces has died off over the years.

You're probably right, but the nature and universe as a whole are still
existing ;-)

The same will happen of course to certain blocks over time, when needs are
changing and nobody uses them anymore.
But this doesn't mean that this must be bad for Cocoon.
Evolution can't take place without selection!

Bye,

        Andreas Hochsteger
        http://highstick.blogspot.com/