cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacob L E Blain Christen" <jacob.blain.chris...@entheal.com>
Subject RE: All scratchpad code migrated to FOM
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:01:39 GMT
> I just compiled a clean checkout with jdk1.4.1_01 on windows 2000
> without problems including the scratchpad. What error did you encounter?
> If it was with FlowVelocityGenerator, then you need to update from the
> latest cvs.

I was compiling code originally checked out of HEAD when cocoon's
cvs module name was "xml-cocoon" (I'd been running cvs update
periodically) and I realized after hitting send on my email that
perhaps I wasn't checking out the relevant module any longer.
So, I referred to the installation howto once again: lo and behold
it seems "cocoon-2.1" is where the "current" version of cocoon lives.
I am checking that out now (slow connection, heh) and will let you
know if I run into an problems (I do not forsee any).

--
Jacob