cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Cocoon Schools of Development [was: Re: Cool (work)flow GUI editor]
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:35:48 GMT
Marc Portier wrote:

> [Dywel]
> is Carsten's personal attempt at the form-handling-thing
>
> - he announced it first here:
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0107211/2003/07/10.html#a134
> - and is now active in the woody discussions to see which parts
> of woody could serve his vision
> - I think he's more or less still in the early stages of design
> and prototype (just like woody in fact)
> - his blog somewhat provides a basis for follow up on the status
> - he is best placed to correct/augment where needed
Thanks Marc! You saved me a little bit of typing!

Yes, Dywel is a test do build a framework for building webapps on
top of Cocoon. I have some rough concepts and a simple nonfunctional
prototyp :) running, and as put above I want to reuse as much
as possible.
I spent the last nights with looking at the persistence layer, the next
thing (perhaps at the weeking) is the state handling. I plan to
have something similar like Apples seems to be. So perhaps I can
use something from there as well.
As soon as I have something more usable I will make it available
somewhere put I guess not in the cocoon cvs first.
That has to be a community decision.

Carsten