cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Releasing 2.1beta1
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 08:00:20 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to check what the general feeling about releasing the
beta 1 is.

As you might have noticed I didn't do the release, because there
were some ongoing changes in the FOM and I don't want to release
something in the middle of the development. So what's the status
here?

Please, I don't want the general comments like "we shouldn't
delay this any further" or "I need it now" etc. I'm prepared
to do the release at any day, so I'm just waiting for a go
from the FOM development and I would like to see some
docs/release notes explaining the status of FOM.

Carsten