cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: One XML file for build.xml?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:40:29 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote, On 18/07/2003 16.03:
> > Currently, they are included by xml entities :(
> > If there is an import in ant, this could solve the problem as well,
> > yes. Didn't know that it exists.
>
> Come on, Carsten, I wrote about it several times! :-PPP

You got me...do you know these rule based email apps where you directly
move emails from distinct persons into folders, e.g. the tr...
Seriously, I really didn't read it.

> > So, this seems to be a valid alternative.
> >
> > What do others think?
>
> It's all about using Ant final or not. Put a vote with:
>
> - use as now
> - monolithic
> - separated but with Ant nightly
>
> Ir else we will continue swinging back and forth.

Yes, that's true. Now, we didn't have a vote on the separation which is ok.
But I think, a vote wouldn't help with only three people voting and each
one for a different solution :(.
But, you're right, so I will start a vote after the release. Let's not touch
the system at this point.

Carsten