cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Hibernate vs. OJB
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:00:10 GMT
I just played around with hibernate and it worked very well, but what I
absolutely don't like is how you can query objects: you have to specify
a SQL-like query string! In this respect OJB is far better as it provides
the possibility to assemble a query from objects. So I'm looking into
OJB next, for me it seems cleaner.

But apart from that: I don't know.

Carsten

Leszek Gawron