cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Discussion of Cocoon TLP Guidelines
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:47:41 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> Please take your time reading through it, it ain't as bad as it looks
> like, and it concerns you: developers & contributors of the Cocoon
> project(s). And let's try and keep this as lightweight as feasible.

I read most of it and I think it's a very good start. I have two notes:
- we don't have an announcement mailing list.
  Ok, we can either drop this paragraph or think about creating such a list.

- the part about the release is not the way we currently do the releases
  Here we have to decide if we want to stick to our "more lazy" approach
  of releases or if we want to adopt a more formal but improved way
  of releasing Cocoon.

Carsten