cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject One XML file for build.xml?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:46:54 GMT
Hi,

some months ago the build.xml was split into different files.
Although this should create more maintainability and overview,
it's actually imho worse. You have to open different files
at the same time, as for example properties are declared in
the init.xml and you want to edit a different one. The files
are not valid xml files and finally you can't use all these
great ant build file editors (e.g. the one integrated in eclipse).

So, I really would like to have one single build.xml again.
I think we get the same visibility, but have the advantages mentioned
above.

If noone is against this, I will merge them again.

Carsten