cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Releasing 2.1beta1
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 13:56:06 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> 
> I'd be more in favor of a new milestone, since the current discussion on 
> FOM is about APIs.

We agreed that we don't want to postpone the release because of the FOM :)
So, I see two alternatives: a) if it's possible to define the contracts
in the next, let's say 5 days, we wait. If not, we should add a good
doc about this topic and make the release.

> 
> Also, some discussion I had with "ReSTy" Marc about the flow led to some 
> thoughts that may impact the names of the underlying interfaces. Stay 
> tuned, a RT will come soon.
> 
:)

Carsten

Mime
View raw message