cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <>
Subject AW: service manager Q
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:55:27 GMT
hi david,

AFAIK there should be no problem with getting components from a
ServiceManager. behind the scenes an ExcaliburComponentManager is wrapped by
a WrapperServicerManager which delegates to the ECM and creates those
proxies you mentioned. one point regarding ServiceSelector's: since proxies
are being used you have to make sure that you have the respective service
interfaces defined. otherwise you'll get ClassNotFoundException's. apart
from that you shouldn't have any problems.

View raw message