cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: service manager Q
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:55:27 GMT
hi david,

AFAIK there should be no problem with getting components from a
ServiceManager. behind the scenes an ExcaliburComponentManager is wrapped by
a WrapperServicerManager which delegates to the ECM and creates those
proxies you mentioned. one point regarding ServiceSelector's: since proxies
are being used you have to make sure that you have the respective service
interfaces defined. otherwise you'll get ClassNotFoundException's. apart
from that you shouldn't have any problems.