cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: [Woody] New tag <wd:hotkey> -> Re: Woody and user help....
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:27:32 GMT

Being on vacation, I missed a few developments in Woody... anyway, at the risk of making a
fool of myself:

Shouldn't the help attribute fit in the template domain ?

I mean, I'd like to re-use the same form definition with different templates, such as in the
context of an internazionalied app, and
the help text should be chosen according to user's language.

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org