cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hugo Burm" <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: Flow Database stuff ( The new FOM? )
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:39:12 GMT

1) There is an Avalon Hibernate Factory in the Hibernate_ext contributed
package (see the Hibernate project at Sourceforge), and one in the Hibernate
examples on the Wiki.

2) You definitely need the paper:
http://avalon.apache.org/developing/developing-with-avalon.html
Download the printer-friendly version, save it to disk, load it in an
editor,  remove all <[CDATA[ opening and closing tags, reload it in your
browser, and suddenly a lot of code examples will appear. This problem was
posted on the Avalon dev list about three weeks ago.

Hugo