cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Webdavapps with Cocoon
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:46:44 GMT

On Friday, Jul 25, 2003, at 13:25 Europe/Rome, Guido Casper wrote:

> It's nothing but a sample and I thought it would be a nice addition to
> the
> WebDAV block.

agreed

> I'm glad that you (and maybe others as well) consider WebDAV that
> important
> and want to have stronger support for it within Cocoon.

cool

> Do you see this preventing the sample from being added to the WebDAV
> block?

not at all.

> I think it would be a good way to encourage other people to think
> about more
> solid WebDAV support as well.

Totally. I'm surely +1 to add it to the block.

I was just pointing out that down this path we'll find out that the
sitemap will require pipeline-aware selection (as proposed a while ago)
but I'm against the principle of pipe-aware selection and was advising
to propose something else to solve that problem.

--
Stefano.