cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From adrian.geis...@ecb.int
Subject RE: Using built-in stylesheets tags in other built-in stylesheets
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:07:21 GMT
Hi Oliver,

For a logicsheet to work properly, you must

a) provide a default transformation for elements not handled by your XSL
eg.
  <xsl:template match="@*|*|text()|processing-instruction()" priority="-2">
     <xsl:copy>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|*|text()|processing-instruction()"/>
     </xsl:copy>
  </xsl:template>

and
b) you must have a root <xsp:page/> handler, to kick the whole thing off:

  <xsl:template match="xsp:page">
    <xsp:page>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|*"/>
    </xsp:page>
  </xsl:template>

Then, all you need to do is call <xsl:apply-templates/> in the spots in your
logic where you want the nested logic-tags to be evaluated.

HTH
/Adrian

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.