cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Georg Von Sperling" <...@medaptus.com>
Subject RE: Goodbyes & Please remove me from the mailing lists
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:54:26 GMT
Sylvain,

Unfortunately the auto-remove system does not seem to work. I've attempted to send the unsubscribe
emails a few times, but I've only gotten the auto-responder from xsp-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org.
do not work.

Can you alert the proper people?

Thank you,
Georg.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Sylvain Wallez [mailto:sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com]
	Sent: Fri 7/4/2003 10:38 AM
	To: dev@cocoon.apache.org; Georg Von Sperling

	Georg Von Sperling wrote:

	>Hi all,
	>
	>I used to spend a lot of time following the dev and users boards, but lately I have entirely
too much work to do to continue reading the threads.

	>I want to bow to all of you and wish you luck. To clean up my mailbox, I attempted to
unsubscribe via the email links supplied at http://cocoon.apache.org/1.x/mail-lists.html (see
the other to's), but that does not seem to work.

	>Would you please help?

	The mailing lists have moved to cocoon.apache.org. Please follow the
	instructions at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/mail-lists.html

	Sylvain