cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Egli <christian.e...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Request parameter matcher, POST and enctype="multipart/form-data"
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 13:56:25 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> writes:

> Christian Egli wrote:
>
> >The RequestParameterMatcher doesn't seem to match the request
> >parameters if they come with a multipart/form-data post request.
> >
> >Is there a way to make the RequestParameterMatcher match these request
> >parameters?

> Try enabling uploads first (see web.xml)

Thanks Vadim, but the RequestParameterMatcher returns no request
parameters (<h:requestParameters/>) even with enable-uploads set to
true.

If you look at my minimal example I'm not even trying to upload a file
(for now). All I'm trying to do is to have the RequestParameterMatcher
match parameters that are passed in a POST with multipart/form-data
encoding.

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich