cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <mmil...@moondance.com>
Subject Bug in XMLFormTransformation
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:54:18 GMT
If the first tag encountered in the form file is an <xf:repeat> in an
<xf:group> the 'value_' is null and causes an exception. I think the
form has to be new as well.

Original Exception: java.util.EmptyStackException
	at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:79)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer.unrollRepeatTag(XMLF
ormTransformer.java:1027)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer.endTransformingEleme
nt(XMLFormTransformer.java:922)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractSAXTransformer.endElement(Abstr
actSAXTransformer.java:355)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLTeePipe.endElement(XMLTeePipe.java:1
24)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDis
patcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkno
wn Source)

I made this happen with the following changes to start.xml, but it
happens in my own forms as well.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<document xmlns:xf="http://apache.org/cocoon/xmlform/1.0">
   <section>
     <title>Welcome !</title>

       This wizard will collect feedback information
       for the <a href="http://cocoon.apache.org/">Apache Cocoon</a>
       project.
     <xf:group ref="/" id="favorites_group">
       <xf:caption>Favorite web sites</xf:caption>
       <xf:repeat nodeset="/" id="favorites">
         <xf:output ref="." class="info">
           <xf:caption>URL: </xf:caption>
         </xf:output>
       </xf:repeat>
     </xf:group>

       See <a href="overview.html">overview</a> documentation.

         Start!
       </a>
   </section>
</document>